R&D Tax Credit
The Research & Development (R&D) tax credit is one of the most significant domestic tax credits remaining under current tax law – a substantial tool maximizing a company’s cash flow and bottom line. Despite the fact that the R&D credit has been available since 1981, less than a third of eligible companies recognize that they qualify for the credit. Every company improves products and processes to remain competitive, the government rewards them through this tax benefit.
Activities That Qualify Include:
- Developing or formulating new or improved products
- Functionally enhancing existing products or formulas
- Developing new or improved production processes
- Assisting customers with technical problem-solving
- Developing new or improved software for use or sale
- Applying for patents and prototyping
Our R&D Studies Dig Deep For Better Credits
SR Advisors perform a study that digs much deeper into the fundamentals of your business activities – incorporating operations, engineering, financial and tax expertise. In order to claim the maximum credit available, SR Advisors include meticulous documentation that is necessary to support your activities, costs, and credit.